Queendom Mentoring Program
Mentoring is a slow and gradual process. Good mentees recognize this and are willing to commit to the relationship, knowing that while they see some immediate benefits, the real payoff happens over years – not weeks. Queendom Mentoring Program has 3 plans to reach you wherever your commitment level to growth is. We offer a 1 Year, 6 month and 3 month plan. The plans include:
STEP 1: VISION
We start by setting a vision for the 3 months, 6 months or year. This gives you a framework to work with, informs your why, and makes it possible to create goals that help you reach your end results. People who sign-up for Queendom Mentoring Program are driven and ready to go to their next level. However, drive paired with a deeply compelling why can be the difference between hitting snooze or jumping out of bed with excitement. Without identifying your WHY it is easy to quit. Our mentoring program makes sure that you are working on the right goals, at the right time, based on what you want to accomplish in the long-term.
STEP 2: GOALS
When you join our Queendom Mentoring program, you have an idea of what you want to work on. Our job is to take that idea, see it at its greatest potential and help you develop strategies that give measurable results. We help you set goals in two areas –professional growth and personal development. You will have the chance to set your top goals in each area and then we will break them down into quarterly goals. We do limit you to working on 1-3 goals per 12-week session. (Although you probably have a ton of stuff you want to work on or improve.)
STEP 3: STRATEGY
We help you develop a 3-part strategy for how you are going to accomplish each of your goals. By breaking your goals into distinct steps you avoid overwhelm, are able to identify whether or not your strategy is working faster, if there are tweaks or adjustments need and can be proactive about your next steps. Developing a strategy helps you to evaluate your goals and think of them more practically.
STEP 4: COMMITMENT
Commitment is when planning and strategy turn into implementation. On each weekly call with your group (if you are assigned to one) and your mentor you will make 3-5 commitments that will be based on your goals and strategy. It’s the commitments that you make and keep that create the results that you want. Without commitment there is no accountability.
STEP 5: MINDFUL ACCOUNTABILITY
We provide motivational and encouraging accountability to help you stay committed — observing how your week went, giving you direct feedback, and tracking your progress. Our job is to make sure that you stay focused on what you can do now that in turn adds up to the big changes you want to see.
There is no expectation of perfection nevertheless the result is always progress.
(1 )Yearly Program includes: Initial Private 90-minute Zoom call with your coach to articulate your vision for the year, set 3-5 goals, and create a strategy for accomplishing them that can easily be translated into your quarterly sessions. It’s important that you take the time to set the right goals that’s why we work with you individually to make sure they are aligned with your vision and high impact. Our clients typically leave this call with a sense of relief, clarity, and an ambitious yet doable plan of action. You will also receive a recording of your call so that you can go back and listen when needed.
(2) Private 30-minute monthly calls with your mentor to walk you step-by-step through articulating 1-3 goal session goals based on your 1-year, 6 month or 3 month goals + re-evaluate your strategy and review how the prior session went.
(3) 1 hour Quarterly Call to assess progress. It also lets your coach see whether or not you are hitting the 85% target for completed commitments. We know that is a key indicator that predicts whether or not you will complete your overall goals!
(4) Access to Queendom Academy Basic Subscription Plan. You will find self-help courses that give information on key areas of life including: business, health and wellness, relationships, self-care, finance, parenting, and more… New courses are uploaded monthly to help you increase you knowledge about subjects vital for growth and relevance.
(5) Small group weekly 1-hr video coaching calls (3 people max). This week-to-week accountability meeting is the cornerstone of our program and what causes success. Every week you are establishing the important habit of working towards your goals. These are the exact actions that might otherwise fall by the wayside or be forgotten. This translates into every area of your life.
(6) Private 45-minute Year in Review call. This is when you get to see how far you’ve come over the last 12 months, 6 months or 3 months! Since we value meticulous tracking and note-taking we literally take you back in time to where you started. You will be in amazement at how much you accomplished.
SUPPORT & COMMUNITY — you will meet and interact every week with inspired, determined people like you who want to support each other and achieve together.
Our mentees have experienced some amazing growth from coming out of stuck places, opening businesses, healing from past hurts, and thriving in their lives and industries.
Initial Strategy Call: You choose a date and time from our schedule that works with your schedule
Monthly Calls: You choose a date and time from our schedule that works with your schedule
Small Group Weekly Calls: Thursdays: 10 a.m. or 7:00 p.m.
End of Year Review Call: You choose a date and time from our schedule that works with your schedule
Queendom Academy: Once registered, you will gain access to our self-help courses.
3 Month Mentoring - $500 or 3 payments of $180 a month
6 Month Mentoring - $1200 or 6 payments of $205 a month
1 Year Mentoring - $2500 or 10 payments or $220 a month